Application Process & Enrollment
Link to access the Magnet Tours presentation! Coming soon.
CLICK HERE to access the September 22nd Parent Institute presentation on "eChoices: Applying for Magnet"
The application window for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year is October 2, 2017 through November 9, 2017. Additionally, families have the opportunity to submit a Late Application on-line beginning February 1, 2018. These applications are considered only after all Wait Listed students have been offered enrollment.
1. Enrollment Packet Paperwork Click link to access now.
Enrollment Packet Paperwork - SPANISH Click to access now
2. Migrant Family Questionnaire Click link to access now.
1. Health Record card (Completed in the Magnet Office)
2. Proof of Residency within LAUSD Boundaries (Utility Bill and/or Rental Agreement)
3. Copy of I.E.P. (if applicable...child receives Special Education services)
4. Copy of Gifted Letter (ONLY if applicable)
1. Immunization records
2. Copy of Birth Certificate
Late JULY/Early AUGUST 2017
Thank you for your interest in Frost STeM Magnet.
STeM Magnet Coordinator
|Copyright © Frost Middle School